Monday, January 28, 2008

I'm a spelling and grammar snob

Obviously I wrote last night's post AFTER I took my Lunesta. Yikes-I had to go thru and edit it a bit this a.m. Yes, I'm anal.

2 comments:

Ann said...

ha,ha! I knew you'd catch those little typos :-)

btw ... I completely understand not wanting to interrupt our kids' routine, but I really think it's more for us than them. I was stressed out putting Eric in after school care because he was used to coming home right after school. Guess what? He likes after school care so much, he wants to go to before school care! Kids are pretty resilient. Regardless, I'm glad you mom is able to help out while you are enjoying your time away.

Have fun girlfriend.

Judy said...

that was funny. I didnt even notice the typos. You must have a hayday on my blogs