Sunday, January 27, 2008

I haven't done so well

Those damn resolutions. I really didn't say I was making any but that I wanted to purge things from my basement which has scared me for years now. I even thought that it would be easier if I did it one area at a time and not overwhelm myself with the thought of the WHOLE basement. So by now I thought I'd have the pantry done. Nope, it ain't done. So, I look ahead towards February and hope for the best.

Haven't done the church going thing either since a couple week ago. Here are my excuses for the past two weeks-wanna hear them? We had to take Evan's party to London since Liz had just had her surgery 2 days prior. I needed my morning to get everything together that we were taking out for it. Today I needed to grocery shop and clean for the coming week. My mom is coming in to stay with Mike and Evan and help with school pick up and dinner for the boys. It's nice that she agreed to come in and it will nice for Evan to spend some time with her. I just didn't want him going to someone's house every day after school and get all wound up and then get home later than normal. Trying to keep things as normal as possible. Last time I went away for a few days to San Diego with my girls he was still in pre-school and life was easier then! I'm hoping not to have any more church excuses. I think the next one we're going to try is Worthington Methodist just up the street from us. I just want to try a bunch of different ones and see which fits the best for us.

Weather report for the week in Florida-sunny, partly cloudy but in mid to high 70s!

My kid kills me. I told him that I'd miss him so much that my heart will hurt. He said he'll missed me so much that his heart will break. Awwww.

1 comment:

Judy said...

awww. Evan will be ok. He will love you more than ever when you return. Also, those little breaks make us much better mommies in the end. Have fun.