Saturday, June 6, 2009

So much for no more babies

Why is nothing easy? I show up at 10 as instructed, having taken Valium, a Percocet, a 600 mg ibuprofen and an anti-nausea med. Wait until 11 when the dr. finally comes out and proceeds to tell me that something is going on with their equipment (scope) and that he had been working with the other dr. for an hour w/this other patient trying to get it to work so that they have a clear picture. No luck so no procedure today. As you can imagine, I was not happy since I have had to wait a YEAR for today to happen. I was a bit out of it from the drugs so then came home and slept for almost 3 hours. Talk about a wasted day which I HATE!! The scheduler will be calling on Monday-I'm not sure that she'll want to talk with me because I will have alot to say about this!

It's now Monday afternoon. Just called the scheduler since I hadn't heard from her this morning. Oh, she's gone until Thursday. How convenient. I'm re-thinking this whole thing 'cause now I'm getting pissed!

We did go out later and see Night At the Museum so all was not lost on the day. I love going movies with Evan and watching him laugh. :)

No comments: