


Yesterday was the Walk to Defeat ALS. I woke up to rain and immediately was depressed because in the 5 walks that we've done, we've never had anything but blue skies and sunshine. However, God heard our prayers and as we drove over to the walk at OSU, bits of blue sky started appearing and then the sun came out for a good portion of the 4 mile walk. The whole family walked this year, something that's never happened before. We had a great day together. After the walk, we headed up to Pathway to the Son where my dad's ashes are. We shed some tears and had some laughs too. After that, it was our annual lunch at the Rusty Bucket to celebrate Dad's birthday which is today. Love you Dad. I miss you every day but know that we will be together again some day.
It was a great day after a rough Saturday. I'm not ready to blog about that yet, but I will in time.
No comments:
Post a Comment