The day is winding down-it's been a very nice one. We went to church this morning and then my mom took all of us out to the new Japanese steakhouse near my house. Everyone then came to our house for dessert. My mom sat us all down and told us she had something she wanted to give us and she couldn't wait until Christmas so we were to think of it as a late or early Christmas present. Classic Rosemary. Anyhow, she gave us all ornaments that have a piece of a flannel shirt that my dad used to always wear. She gave one to each couple and then one to each grandson. The flip side of the ornament says the fabric of our family is woven out of love. Well, we all got a bit teary with that one!
I'm so mad at myself because all morning I had thought about having someone take a picture of Mom, Liz and me but then of course I forgot once they were all here at my house. AHHHHH!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment