We went to see the new Indiana Jones movie today. For those of you who don't know, Indy is my son's current obsession. He knows all there is to know about Raiders of the Lost Ark and he's got quite a few of the IJ Lego sets. He loves to listen to the Raiders of the Lost Ark soundtrack over and over again (he uses Mike's iPod because I would go nuts if I had to hear it as many times as he listens to it). His friend Andrew has had to tell him to stop singing it!! Anyhow, it was so fun taking him to the movies today. He was so excited-I had as much fun watching him watch the movie as I did seeing Harrison as Indy again. Afterwards he said he was shaking because it was so awesome. He'll probably never forget seeing it. I won't forget it either. Remember how I told you about the pastor at our church doing the kids message based on what someone brings in "the box"? Well, Evan finally had the box last week and when Steve opened it, it took him about a split second to get that it was Lego Indy and Marion holding the Ark of the Covenant. Steve loved it and Evan was just beaming. It brought a tear to my eye. :)
1 comment:
haha..yes, Andrew continues to tell us that Evan Cannot stop singing the songs. I think he is use to it by now. I am glad he had a good time. I can just imagine his face and excitement.
Post a Comment