Saturday, May 10, 2008
Insomnia still a mystery
The good news is that I don't have any thyroid issues although it would of been nice to have something to blame my insomnia on! I've been taking the sleeping aid that was prescribed on Monday and I'm done with it. He said to start with a half, then a whole, then 2 if needed. Up until last night, it didn't do a thing for me but actually keep me awake! I took 2 last night and I slept but I dreamed all night-mainly about Jeff Probst from Survivor-what??? The problem with this drug is that it's old and it causes you to be somewhat groggy in the a.m.-something I do not need. When Ambien and Lunesta actually worked for me, you have no side effects. I can't do groggy. So, next is a visit to the OB/GYN. I'm looking for a new one and I think I have one in mind so I'm hoping she's taking new patients. What I do not want someone to tell me is that I'm heading into menopause-I would really cry with that one!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment