I'm sick of it!! We did walk to Kroger so we at least got out of the house. Thank God it's right around the corner. I managed to stock up on beer yesterday and today we got doughnuts, hot chocolate and stuff to make tacos!! I'm just hoping that Mike doesn't have a heart attack while shoveling our LONG driveway. He went to our neighbor's to see about borrowing their snow blower and of course it's broken! I'm going to go have a beer now......................
Looks like Evan is having fun. Hang in there ... in 20 more years you can buy your retirement home here in Phoenix. I'll be waiting for you ... with a beer in hand ;-)
3 comments:
this is unbelievalble.
That's a good one (or bad one, depending on your perspective;-) Luckily for us, we just got a whole lot of rain and wind.
Looks like Evan is having fun. Hang in there ... in 20 more years you can buy your retirement home here in Phoenix. I'll be waiting for you ... with a beer in hand ;-)
Post a Comment