I Think I Love You
You gotta love snow days. If it weren't for the snow day that Evan had today, I would not have been on the couch in my sweats turning on Oprah. Much to my surprise and delight, David Cassidy was on and he was singing "I Think I Love You"!! Of course I could sing along because I know all the words, about 38 years after the song was a hit. Ah, memories. Ask my brother and sister to sing that song 'cause I bet they could too. I'll never forgot a cross country trip the 3 of us took-Liz had gotten out of the Air Force and Jay and I flew to CA to then drive back with her. This was in 1991 I think. Anyhow, at some point in our trip we started singing it and we did it from beginning to end. I still laugh when I think about that. Like the picture? It's me and my buddy David in 1990 at a radio promotions thing. I had him sign a 45 of Cherish-I still have it in my box of treasures. I look very young, don't I? sigh............
4 comments:
OMGosh Anne! What a super photo of you and David:-) I remember back around 1970, I had a big poster of David Cassidy in my room (along with Bobby Sherman), LOL! I also have the 45 "I think I love you!" Not signed though. I think I love you, so what am I so afraid of, I'm afraid that I'm not sure of a love there is no cure for...
Love the pic! Add me to the list -- I too had pictures of David Cassidy and Bobby Sherman on my bedroom walls. Too funny!
Who is david cassidy? I saw him on Oprah too...so many woman were throwing their clothes at him. I didn't get it. J/K. But really, who is he?
Annie!!! Too funny! I was just searching for another picture last night and ran across those pictures! What a fabulous time. I had him sign that people magazine article - remember?? What a fun night!!!
Post a Comment