Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Jessie's Girl



I turned on Oprah to catch a few minutes of it before taekwondo and much to my surprise (and once again delight), Rick Springfield was on!! Of course I screamed like a 15 year old girl. I love Rick and have a hard time believing that Jessie's Girl came out in 1981 as well as his start on General Hospital. 1981?? Really?? Anyhow, I'm not sure why Oprah has been having these older heartthrobs on lately but it's o.k. by me! He actually looked better today than he did when I saw him in 1999. I think that was the 3rd time I had seen him in concert. He really didn't look like he's had surgery-I actually thought that a few years ago but today he looked good. AND he's been with his wife for over 25 years. I liked hearing that. Kind of like my other boyfriend Jon Bon Jovi. That's for another day.

2 comments:

Judy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Judy said...

I was 6 years old and starting kdg in 1981.