Monday, May 23, 2011

Here's what I hate

I hate having to wait for the results of a mammogram for 2 reasons.  One, because Mom had breast cancer.  Two, because I've had to go back on two different occasions in the recent past to get additional films done.  I hate getting the letter from OSU telling me I need to make another appointment.  Scares the crap out of me.  So, today was my yearly mammogram.  Now I wait.

Oh, I also hate people that drive across a parking lot rather than go up the designated aisle like the rest of us.  I feel like I have to always to be on the lookout for the asshats that speed through the lot because they don't give a shit and don't bother to look and see if they are going to hit anyone.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Tell us how you really feel!! :)

I hope you get your results soon - I can't imagine having to wait. That would stress me out too.

Hugs my friend.

Ann said...

Btw, I LOVE the new blog look!