

Halloween has come and gone. Evan starts talking about it in the summer (it used to be February) and it's all Halloween all the time until the morning of November 1st. Then the talk is Christmas. A little Thanksgiving talk but mostly Christmas. He wrote out his Christmas list today. Anyway, back to Halloween. His first idea for a costume was a zombie army guy. I said he needed to be something different because last year he was a zombie businessman. I wanted one more year of something fun and not gross!! Thankfully our trip to the Army Navy store convinced him (with some prompting from me AND a screening of part of Top Gun) that it would be cool to be a fighter pilot. I found the glasses at Wal-Mart and he borrowed Liz's dog tags from the Air Force. He looked at himself in the mirror and said, "yep, I'm hot".
Mike and I actually went to an adults only party on Saturday night. Can I say I was excited for it all week? My friends Keith and Alex have a huge garage w/a projection TV and they have a gathering every away OSU game. Lots of food and alcohol. My two new favorites-blueberry vodka w/blueberry and pomegranate juice AND Frosty shots. Chocolate pudding, whipped cream, Bailey's and vodka-frozen. OMG. I had one about 5 minutes into our arrival and the headache I had all day disappeared. So, I thought I better have a few more just to make sure the headache was gone. :-) You can't beat spending time with old friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment