Friday, October 9, 2009
I feel like a crazy lady!
Kids have been dropping like flies at Evan's school this week. I was horribly sick on Monday with I don't know what. It only lasted less than 24 hours so that was a good thing and nobody else in my house seemed to get it. I am paranoid about two things. Evan getting sick before or during our Disney trip AND the H1N1 virus. Just read that a 14 year old boy died from it at Children's last night. That freaks me out a little bit. I'm not ready to have Evan get the vaccine because I feel as though they've rushed to get it out and I don't trust it right now. I HAVE to get it at work so I have no choice for myself. I worry about my mom too. She can't get a flu vaccine due to her history of Guillain-Barre. I've got a whole bag of over the counter medications to take with us to Disney just in case. I hate to be pessimistic about our trip but I have to be practical I think. My prayer continues to be the same every day-please keep us healthy for our trip! It sounds selfish but we've waited so long and God knows when we'll be doing it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
not selfish at all...I think you are being prepared. I hope that your trip is a healthy trip!
Post a Comment