We're resting today for two reasons. 1) We all feel like crap and 2) we had a busy but fun Friday and Saturday. Friday we went to the zoo with our friends the Crawfords and while it was cold, we had a good time. They have Winter Wildlights at the zoo every year and this year they switched over to LED lights-you could definitely tell the difference. They were beautiful. They had a synchronized light show around the pond and while my camera takes crappy videos, I tried to capture a little of what was going on around us!
The boys were able to see Santa which was fun although the folks at the zoo have things set up so that when you take a picture with your camera, their photographer's lights flash so you end up with a crappy picture and then you HAVE to buy theirs!! I didn't think the one I'm posting was too bad though so take that Columbus zoo!!
Yesterday we went to the annual Silcott family party. Shellie and I have been friends since 1981 and I've managed to go to their Christmas party ALMOST every year since then. They are family to me and we always have a good time. However, I ate and drank just a little too much! What else is new??
2 comments:
that picture is much better than my beaver cleaver pictures. I am still fuming. Jack Hannah would be mad too.
Merry Christmas my friend.
Love,
Ann
Post a Comment