Monday, December 8, 2008

Getting ready

Our little tree
Christmas card pic


Our angel

We put up the tree yesterday as well as the circus train that belonged to my dad. Evan LOVES that train. Unfortunately the video is very dark but I didn't want him to know I was there when I took it. I'll have to try and catch him again. Evan loves to get down on the floor and watch the train go around and around, just like he did when he was a little boy-he would get so excited at Grandma and Grandpa's when the train was put out. The angel on top of the tree was made by my nephews when they were 7 and 4 (now 22 and 19). It was the year of the fire and Liz and I lost any decorations that we had so they made some for us. :) I have cherished that angel ever since and it will top my tree forever. Our poor little tree has very flimsy branches so half of our ornaments have to stay in the box because they are too heavy!! I wasn't really thinking of that Saturday night while freezing my ass off as we tried to agree on a tree. Oh well. It smells good though.

No comments: