I just need to get this off my chest. Why is it that I seem to be the ONLY one saying excuse me anymore? People kill me at places like the grocery store or Target or wherever. They could care less if they walk right in front of you or if they're trying to get around you-you know what I'm talking about. As you can probably figure out, I just got back from shopping and I think I said it 10 times but then had no one say it to me.
O.K. I'm done.
2 comments:
I think we ran into thesame rude people today. I was walking and these 2 ladies (not kids) decided to take over the entire isle. Right now, I dont have much balance and found myself leaning into the picture frames. As they walked by me, she said "sorry" ugh.
i agree, i was raised to be super polite and always say please and thankyou, excuse me, etc. so i find it appalling when people don't return it. also, i get aggravated when i don't get the hand wave when letting someone ahead in traffice. it isn't hard to be nice people. sarah krahel
Post a Comment