Saturday, August 30, 2008

THE LION KING

We are going tomorrow!! I am so excited. We tried to get tickets when they first went on sale-orchestra on the main floor-and could get nothing. I was very disappointed to say the least. Mom called yesterday and wanted me to try again because a friend of hers just called the other day and got great seats for Wednesday. So, I got back on the Ticketmaster site this morning and after looking at a few dates that did not have tickets, I thought that just maybe I could find some for today or tomorrow given that it's the holiday weekend. Well, I got tickets on the main floor, right in the center, three rows back AND one of our four seats is an aisle seat so that Evan can see all the animals coming down the aisle. Yes, I love Broadway musicals!! THANK YOU MOM FOR BEING SO INCREDIBLY GENEROUS!!

Updated at 10:40 pm Sunday. The show was unbelievable. It was all I had hoped it would be and more. I only wish I could of snuck a camera in to take pictures!

1 comment:

Judy said...

I hope I didnt spill any beans