Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Day 3
WAH!!! After sitting in a room for two hours, we were called in the courtroom and told that there was a plea bargain so our services were not needed. Turns out the defendant was already in prison serving a 36 year sentence so what was a few more years, right? The charges we were presented for this case were armed robbery, aggrevated assault, kidnapping and possession of a firearm while a convicted felon. Sounds like this guy has known nothing other than prison. So, we were thrown back into the jury pool. We at least got to go home at 2:30. My back is killing me from all the sitting. My body is not used to sitting ALL DAY LONG!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like a miserable experience. I would go nuts if I was stuck in a room all day ... actually, I'd probably fall asleep!
How more days of this crap do you have?
Post a Comment