Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Finally

After yet another night of little to no sleep, I finally called the doctor today to make an appointment. I woke up at 2 (after going to sleep after 10), went back to sleep at 3:30, was awake again at 4:30 and I've been up ever since. I've put it off for so long. We've had the brief conversations before about insomnia and I ask for whatever is new on the market-he gives it to me, I try it and maybe have a couple good nights and then it doesn't do anything. I've read two articles in the course a week about thyroid issues affecting women my age and I'm really wondering if that could be the problem, given some of the symptoms I have that totally match the ones in the articles. Anyhow, I'm going to demand blood work and we'll see what happens. I'm tired of being tired!

No comments: