Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas 2010


 Mom after opening Evan's gift






Christmas 2010 has come and gone. Hard to believe that we're into 2011 already!  We had a very nice Christmas although it was different because my brother and sister-in-law were not with us. Unfortunately, Kate's dad passed away on Dec. 29th and they had gone down to Hilton Head on the 22nd to be with him in his final days. Jack and Sam stayed in Columbus so we had fun with them.  I couldn't imagine Christmas without my nephews!  I think the highlight of the day was playing Michael Jackson: The Experience on the Wii.  OMG.  Talk about fun. I've laughed so many times since then watching the videos.  Good times!  Oh and Mom surprised us with new masks.  Need I say more?



1 comment:

Ann said...

I love your family because you exude Love! You guys really know how to have fun. Can't wait to spend some time with you!

Happy New Year ... may 2011 be a good year for both of us.