Saturday, December 18, 2010
WHY???
Why do kids get sick at Christmastime? It's just not fair. Poor Evan woke up sick yesterday but was determined to go to school-he didn't want to miss Santa or his class party. I told him to go to the nurse if he just got to a point where he couldn't make it and I would come and get him. I tell him that every time he goes to school when he complains of not feeling well (unless he has a fever, he goes! Rosemary's rule). He's never been to the nurse's office until yesterday. I went to school for his party and his teacher told me he just got back from seeing the nurse. :-( Today he didn't leave the couch. I have a feeling we'll be going to The Little Clinic at Kroger in the morning. I just pray he's feeling better by next Saturday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment