Hard to believe we are at the end of yet another school year. Evan had a great year in 3rd grade. He made honor roll all four grading periods again and was awarded a trophy at today's awards ceremony. He also got a trophy for Colerain's win in the Battle of the Books. He was very proud of himself and of course, I am extremely proud of him as well! He brought home his poetry journal today and this is the first time I've read his work. Wow. I was pretty impressed. If you click on the photo, you can see them better. Of course he has to mention the fact that we get mad at him sometimes!! Oh well. I'm not perfect and he's not perfect either and we do butt heads from time to time!
1 comment:
Very impressive Evan. I can't imagine your mom and dad ever getting mad at you. :)
Post a Comment