My weekend away


I had a wonderful trip to Arizona last weekend. It was too short but something I needed. I stayed with my friend Ann in her beautiful home. Her home is one of those places where you feel comfortable right away. It's hard for me to believe that we met each other online and that we haven't been friends forever. We see each other once a year if we're lucky, we don't talk on the phone much at all-just emails, texts and Facebook-yet we are able to just pick up where we left off when we are together. We talked alot!! I was also able to spend time each day with Erin, another one of those friends that you have an instant connection with and someone that you can share everything with. Evan and her daughter Sara have dealt with many of the same issues-they are the same age and were both born with laryngeal webs so we've both been through the airway reconstruction surgery, voice clinic, voice therapy, etc. Ann and I went to Sedona for a few hours on Sunday. We had a great time shopping, eating and doing a little Arizona wine tasting! Who knew they made wine in Arizona? Thank you my friends for a wonderful weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment