I can hardly see your post a comment thingy. I am starting to take all of this traveling a little personal. Is there a reason you keep running away to warm places? lol
Yes, Annie's attic might be good since I feel my head is full of cobwebs most of the time! I don't understand why you have problems seeing my comment thingy. I go to the page and see it just fine!
6 comments:
I can hardly see your post a comment thingy.
I am starting to take all of this traveling a little personal. Is there a reason you keep running away to warm places? lol
New blog name= Annie's attic
Yes, Annie's attic might be good since I feel my head is full of cobwebs most of the time! I don't understand why you have problems seeing my comment thingy. I go to the page and see it just fine!
Can't wait to see you :)
Whatever Anne Rae...... :-)
Lizzy
HOLD THAT THOUGHT!
Post a Comment