First of all, I can't believe it's December 1st. Where has this year gone? I have no idea when I'm going to do Christmas cards, shop, wrap, etc. The weekends are starting to fill up as well as my days off from work. I'm started to panic. I really am.
We went to see Mike's brother and sister-in-law for Thanksgiving, a trip Evan is always excited to take. He loves his uncle and aunt and cousins Steph (24) and Steve (21). They spoil him rotten and he loves every minute of it! They live outside of Philadelphia so on Friday, we went into the city and took the walking ghost tour called The Spirits of '76! Evan was beside himself. It was cold but lots of fun.
2 comments:
Is that a ghost in Picture number 3?? I swear, cant you see it?
Boo! Yes, I see it. The tour guide said that many people either see something during the tour or it shows up in a photo that they've taken. We also heard a horse galloping down a cobblestone alley that was supposedly haunted. Hmmm.......
Post a Comment