I came up with this as a fun thing for Facebook so thought I'd put it here too!! I want people to come up with a list of 30 random songs/artists that they have on their iPod. This is 39 out of 700.
1. Point Me In The Direction of Albuquerque-The Partridge Family
2. Single Ladies-Beyonce
3. Yeah!-Usher
4. American Girl-Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
5. Seasons in the Sun-Terry Jacks
6. Da Doo Ron Ron-Shaun Cassidy
7. Fall For You-Secondhand Serenade
8. Losing My Religion-R.E.M.
9.I Would Die 4 U-Prince
10. Talk Dirty to Me-Poison
11. U + Ur Hand-Pink
12. Rockstar-Nickelback
13. Bye, Bye, Bye-'N Sync
14. Beat It-Michael Jackson
15. I Want to Come Over-Melissa Etheridge
16. Paradise by the Dashboard Lights-Meatloaf
17. Wake Up Call-Maroon Five
18. When You Go Home-Mark Schultz
19. Summer Love-Justin Timberlake
20. Any Way You Want It-Journey
21. Wake Me Up When September Ends-Green Day
22. Hey Jude-Beatles
23. Sweet Child O'Mine-Guns N' Roses
24. I Want Your Sex-George Michael
25. Who Says You Can't Go Home-Bon Jovi
26. Billy Don't Be a Hero-Bo Donaldson and the Heywoods
27. One Song Glory-Rent soundtrack
28. Let It Whip-Dazz Band
29. Dancing Queen-ABBA and Mamma Mia soundtrack version
30. Baby One More Time-Britney Spears
No comments:
Post a Comment