I love Target. There, I said it. I LOVE TARGET!! It is WAY too close to my house-in fact, I can see it from my bedroom window. I think I'm there at least every other day. Anyhow, I went over last night to pick up some milk and while Evan was looking at the toys, I was passing by the Thermos items they had-not really in the market for a little cooler, but I thought the backpacks were kind of cute. I noticed they were $9.99. I picked one up and it had an "as is" sticker on it with the price of $1.71. It was just like the others, nothing appeared to be missing, it had the cardboard inside to keep its shape, no rips, etc. Of course I had to buy it!! $1.71-how can you pass that up???
2 comments:
Oh, I know why they clearenced that out....my kid had to go pee and that was the nearest thing we could find...have you smelled the inside? They may have done a great job cleaning it out. hehehe
You are SOOOOO lucky to have Target. They have not come to Canada yet. Gillian even knows it's the best store ever.
Post a Comment